Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sloth-Like

I am profoundly inefficient with managing my time. Of course this comes as no surprise, but I still marvel at how proficiently I waste hours on end. That statement in itself is ironic.

For example, instead of studying for two upcoming tests, I am whittling minutes away onto this exquisite site. Yes, okay, school work may not count, but I've accomplished nothing of value in the last eight hours. I could even be writing/editing/proofreading some of the newest pieces of written. Nay, I take that back, because I'm not, and with no explanation to follow. Well suffice that maybe I'm just terrible with time management. Wait, that sounds familiar? Dejavu?

Do college courses exists where one can learn how to schedule their time better? Maybe it's not offered at schools, rather its called, 'Stop being such a lazy son of a gun!' Ah, that's right.

No comments: