Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gorilla

First off: I know I haven't blogged on here in forever. It upsets me. I've had a lot to write about but end my day going, 'Crap! I forgot again.' I'm hoping to change that.

I heard this phrase at the bank today; "Don't get on your gorilla suit!" and I wondering if anyone knew what that meant? I've never heard of it. So if you have, please let me know because I'm clueless. The women said it in response to something I may have gotten upset about? Like that gorilla's are angry or something? But I don't know if they are. So I'm not sure how such a statement would come into existence. It doesn't make any sense, but then again, maybe she's the only one who created it since I've never heard of it before. I even typed it in Google and.. zilch. So I'm lost.

I guess what I'm really trying to say is.... Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If google has no idea, then there's no reason to contemplate it further.