Monday, October 27, 2008

Ten Things

I haven't been writing on here as much as I initially suspected I would. The set-up seemed much "cooler" and more refined, but it's tough adapting to a new system I suppose. There has been so much to write recently, yet I haven't had the motivation or time to get any of it down. There are two or three potential poems I have begun, but they remain unfinished as well as a great essay idea I've been conjuring up for the last week. The essay entails the title, 'The Ten Most Important Lessons I've Learned In Life,' or something to that affect. Basically describing the ten most substantial influences in my life to this point. I feel that it would be really interesting to write, not only from an outsiders perspective, but I believe that I may also gain some extremely eye-opening knowledge about myself. The most difficult process has been 1) finding the time, but 2) if I'm to find it, where to begin? These ten pieces require a lengthy duration of deliberation as I wouldn't want to make rash decisions on such monumental impacts. Maybe I just need to start instead of feeling too daunted to begin as that will surely get me no where. Hm, that last sentence could apply in many other areas of my life as well. That might well be one of the ten. Perfect!

No comments: