Saturday, June 27, 2009

Precisely

This was just too cool('cause I'm weird like that) and had to share.

When I pulled into work this morning, I turned off the car just as the CD I was listening to changed to track 11, reading 0:00 for seconds played. So naturally when I started the car to leave, it began playing from the first second of the song. I'm driving home, rocking out to this one song--which happened to be Dead Poetic's "Paralytic" off their album "Vices"--and as I pulled in front of my house and turned the off the ignition, with no pause whatsoever. I looked at the time and the song ended as the key was turning at 4:23 seconds, and as I pulled the key out there was one extra second before the lack of electricity registers and it went to track 11, reading 0:00.

I don't know why, but I found that fascinating. So it took me EXACTLY four minutes and twenty four seconds to get home. Hush! I ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS!!

No comments: