Saturday, March 14, 2009

Famous!

Kind of! ...not really. Indirectly?

Guess who I hung out with on Thursday night?? Hm, hm! Guess! (btw, this is what I couldn't remember and now did.) Well if you say someone famous, you'd be right. Wanna know?

Kirstin Dunst! Yep, that's right, I frickin' hung out at a bar with Kirstin-freakin-Dunst!

...wait, no. No, I didn't. I hung out with her boyfriend. Shush! It's close enough!! And I really did. I hung out with Kirstin Dunst's boyfriend at the North Star Bar on Thursday. I went to see his band, Razorlight play there. Since he dates Dunst, and I hung out with him, by transitive theory, I'm now basically famous. You should probably get my autograph.


P.S. After seeing him, as far as looks go, I'm wondering why I'm not her boyfriend? Just sayin'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon Hartman to Kirstin Dunst in 2 degrees!