Friday, November 21, 2008

SNOW!!

Snow! Snow! Snow! I'm late on this, if you hadn't guessed, it snowed for the first time today! In all of history, yes. Ok, of this imminent winter season! Snow!

Yeah, and it was about 1/10th of an inch and lasted till noon before it was water, but you know what, it covered the ground, and looked cool, and I was giddy over it. I'll say, in fact I feel almost obligated to say, holy cow do New Jerseyians hate snow. It's so upsetting! I lost count of how many customers came in the bank today complaining in concern to the lovely, puffy, whiteness daintily caressing the earth. That is undoubtedly one New Jersey custom I will never assimilate to. And yes, I did just end a sentence with a preposition and follow that sentence beginning with an 'and'. Like a beautiful snowflake, I am not bound by the restrictions of a mold! Ok.. tangent over. Poem time:

The snow
falls
drifting
down
falling
forlorn
I taste
it
On my
mouth
And I
know
This is
the
First snow

No comments: